Today was it. I no longer have a kindergartner. I have a crazy boy waiting for first grade. This is a picture of Hayden singing with his class. Hayden didn't sing. He plugged his ears. The whole time. I think that may be why he's seated in the back row. His teacher is no dummy. We loved the performance though. He might have the cutest children alive in his class. Countdown to 1st grade begins!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Last Day
Today was it. I no longer have a kindergartner. I have a crazy boy waiting for first grade. This is a picture of Hayden singing with his class. Hayden didn't sing. He plugged his ears. The whole time. I think that may be why he's seated in the back row. His teacher is no dummy. We loved the performance though. He might have the cutest children alive in his class. Countdown to 1st grade begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations graduate! Woohoo.
Post a Comment