

So, school mornings are busy. Hayden was in afternoon kindergarten last year so we never had that morning rush to get ready. Well, we did today. It was his first official real day of first grade. We just made it. That's why I was only capable of taking pictures of him in the car, and then again from the car (that's him behind the handlebars of that bike). I'm waiting for him to come home and tell me all about it. I'm telling you, if they have a fire drill today that's ALL I will hear about for the next ten weeks. I'll keep you posted..........
3 comments:
1st GRADE! Are you excited for those full days away or sad?
I'm excited for a little time away from Hayden, but sad because so far I don't seem to get more done without him. It makes no sense. I seem to manage my time better when he's yelling at me to do stuff for him. When I'm on my own I can't seem to stay on task. I'll have to figure this one out............
Okay so I agree with you there. Married, no kids... took me my whole day off to clean house. Married with one kid... took me 2 naptimes to clean
Now with two around its done in a couple hours. How is that possible, what was I doing before kids, scrubbing each corner with a toothbrush?
Post a Comment