Don't you just love the projects that kids do in school? I think the ice cream cone tree is my favorite part. It has a place of honor on the dining room table. I'm afraid of what I'll be asked to do with it at the end of the season. I still have his sugar cube igloo from last year. It can't be safe storing sugar in your basement.Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The Best Gingerbread House Ever!
Don't you just love the projects that kids do in school? I think the ice cream cone tree is my favorite part. It has a place of honor on the dining room table. I'm afraid of what I'll be asked to do with it at the end of the season. I still have his sugar cube igloo from last year. It can't be safe storing sugar in your basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment