(I was giggling, so the camera is a little shaky)
My husband is great man. He has many great talents and we love him. One thing the man cannot do is sing. Oh he really can't sing. He can't sing like I can't fix computers. Another awesome thing about him is that he has no shame. None. At all. It is very endearing though. This Christmas, Brandon gave me the best gift I've ever had. The gift of tune-less song. Let me set the stage here. We got Rock Band for Christmas. Brandon is usually on guitar, Hayden singing (more on that later), and me on drums. When everyone was over for the holiday we had a great time playing and taking turns. I'm not sure who passed the mic to my husband. The best part of this video is his swaying and the straight faces Jen and Ron manage to keep. Enjoy.........
No comments:
Post a Comment