Wednesday, March 4, 2009

U2


The new U2 album, No Line on the Horizon came out this week. For all of you who don't know, I'm in love with Bono and I'm going to run away with him some day. One of the best things that ever happened to me was being at the "Vertigo" concert a few years ago when my brother in law Ron's general admission ticket was randomly selected to get him into the inner ellipse. And he was able to bring me into the inner ellipse as well (Brandon and my sister Jen were in seats-suckers). Oh yeah. I was as close as Bono as I could get. Oh dear heavens, it was awesome. Anyway, the new album is wonderful. My boyfriend Bono sounds great. I am just waiting for his phone call...........

1 comment:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Girl, I did not know this. I have a U2 story that can beat that. I'll share sometime.