Monday, November 23, 2009

Jake Likes To Do Everything That Hayden Does

Jake watches everything Hayden does. This is both a blessing and a curse. Lately, Hayden has noticed Jake's interest in the things he does and he's decided to teach him a few things. Jake wants to play guitar on 'Rock Band'.
He tries to teach Jake how to do puzzles.

He also has tried to get Jake to read. I just listen to Hayden talking to him. It's just too funny. Today he told Jake," Let's read about David. Do you see the 'd'? This is from the book, 'David Goes To School.'" I love that they have a relationship now. Hayden understands almost everything that Jake says (he interprets for me now sometimes). He's never mean to Jake. I don't know how much longer they'll get along so well, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comment:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

That is great that Hayden in so patient and nice to his little brother!