Hello. My name is Heather, and I have a Kindle addiction.
You know when you have kids, and you realize that you can no longer remember what your life was like before you had them? I am experiencing that same feeling now.
I do not know what my life was like before my Kindle.
I have read 6 books in the last 12 days.
My toddler is now raising himself.
Brandon knows if my Kindle and I are together, he no longer matters.
I will open the Kindle and time no longer has meaning.
I am lucky that I received gift cards with my Kindle because it's turning into an expensive habit.
There are plenty of things to be addicted to that are more dangerous, right?
It's okay that I've stopped cleaning my house and making dinner, right?
As I type, I can see my Kindle on the couch waiting for me......
No time for typing.
Must. Read. Kindle.

1 comment:
LOL:)
Post a Comment