Monday, June 6, 2011

Heritage Park

We took the boys to Heritage Park this weekend for some pioneer fun. They had such a good time that when we left, Jake passed out in the car five seconds after we put him in it. Here are some of the pictures!


(sleeeeeepy)



(Brandon made a goat friend)


(This was the best playhouse)






(Boy those pioneers sure were shorter than us. Ha ha)



(My little cowboy)









(What the heck is he thinking in this shot?)





(Brandon helped Jake play with the hoop)










(This is what happened if Jake tried to play with the hoop himself)



(Hayden was really good at it)

(Work my little toddler, work)



(Earn your keep, son!)



(Plowing)



(This one may have been better at plowing, that's all I'm goin' to say)


(Pretty view of my boys, the pond and the city)




(Tiny train all to themselves)



(He's cute. I know it, you know it.)



(We made it!)


2 comments:

Abandoned Shopping Cart said...

Love the Rug Beating and Plowing!

Abandoned Shopping Cart said...

This is Jen by the way, I forgot to sign Ron out