Saturday, July 16, 2011

Aronson Family Vacation 2011: Part 2

















So if we decide to travel that way again, we will spend much more time at the Paiute Reservoir. It was beautiful and peaceful and darn huge. We started to fish, then got distracted with the boats and how much we wanted one. Then we went on a ride on the dreaded ATVs (nice ride though so I started to get a little less afraid). The view from the top of the reservoir was gorgeous. We never did give fishing a long enough try so we didn't catch any. I don't think we'd be able to eat one anyway, because we'd have to kill it. I was unaware that you kill them by smacking them in the head with a club or against a rock.


But I want to go back, rent a big boat, wear a swimsuit, use a fishing pole for more than ten minutes, and bring someone to club all the fish I catch to death. Good times.

No comments: