On March 4Th my buddies at Smith's threw me a baby shower. I have the best co-workers in the entire retail universe. Check out that spread! Did you notice the cascading fruit tower in the back? Awesome. You can tell it's a party for me because the food was the focus of my photography. I forgot to get a shot of the dessert and snack table though. The party was so much fun and it was so sweet of them to throw it for me. The countdown to Three of Three continues...........Thursday, March 20, 2008
Baby Shower
On March 4Th my buddies at Smith's threw me a baby shower. I have the best co-workers in the entire retail universe. Check out that spread! Did you notice the cascading fruit tower in the back? Awesome. You can tell it's a party for me because the food was the focus of my photography. I forgot to get a shot of the dessert and snack table though. The party was so much fun and it was so sweet of them to throw it for me. The countdown to Three of Three continues...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's quite a spread. Don't worry about all of the starving people around the world -- they'll get their fair share of food from next season's crop cycle.
Post a Comment