So Two of Three, otherwise known as Hayden, is getting to be a bit golf obsessed. He loves it. We really have to get him some clubs that are shorter. He changes his mind often about whether he wants Daddy to take him "big golfing" or "mini golfing".
It snowed this morning so his Thursday tee time was cancelled. Very disappointing. He may have to practice on his Wii instead.
1 comment:
I can only think that shorter clubs will make for more effective weapons. You'll have to find something that is both "weapon like" as well as pet and parent friendly. May I suggest a Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum replica? No? Perhaps the anchor from a large sailing vessel? How about hundreds of three foot fluorescent light bulbs? He can pretend he's Zeus while throwing them like lightning bolts from your backyard deck onto to the unsuspecting ants below.
I've got more if you need 'em.
Post a Comment