Sunday, September 14, 2008

Smart, Scary Smart



When I was taking the sheets off Hayden's bed today to wash them, I spotted his white board. He sometimes sits in bed at night with his white board, drawing. We had gone to the library yesterday and Hayden picked up some books about electricity. In one of his books he saw a chart similar to the one he drew. He decided to make his own. He then charted all his favorite electronic devices and their power sources. ? Seriously? He's a freaking smarty pants. When I asked him about it all he said was, "Yeah I made a chart about power sources last night." I get the feeling I'm going to wake up one morning and he will have built himself a laboratory in his closet. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to help him with his homework by the time he's in third grade.



3 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

WOW! That's all I can say...WOW.

Sarah said...

Um, that is scary smart, holy moly! Be a proud mom on that one when he finally solve all of the earths energy crisis.

Tupea said...

Wow!!! That's awesome Hayden. I'm impressed!