Don't you just love school projects? I love the things Hayden brings home. Here is the front of my card.
His teacher and her helpers had written down the children's responses the these questions about their mothers. I love Hayden's answers.
Number 1 is really yellow, but he told me that pink is a girl color so he guessed I liked it.Number 2 is true. I love so many shows though-I'd never be able to pick one.
Number 3 is "Princess Bride". I thought it was so cute that he kind of remembered the title.
Number 4 is sad but very, very true
Number 5? Really? Wendy's is his favorite.
Number 6-spot on.
Number 7 makes me happy. I try so hard to freak out whenever he does something well. I'm glad he has noticed.
Let me explain number 8. My child eats very little. He's not a fan of trying new things. Since he does eat so few things, he likes them in a particular way. Bacon is one of his favorite things- but only if it's cooked in the microwave, by me, for 2 minutes (3 pieces).
Number 9! Ha ha haaaaaaa
Number 10. Oh that's my favorite. My poor child only had a couple of options. I'm either wearing my pj's or work uniform. Bless him....
Number 11 is just cute.
Number 12 is funny. I'm like a pharmacy. No hugs or kisses when you're sick. We're all about drugs here.
Number 13 is very true. It's just too bad that I can only play a third of what he plays because I've got a gaming deficiency.
Number 14 makes me smile.
Number 15 helps make all the tantrums, specific food requests, fights about homework and messy bedrooms worth it.
I love you Hayden!!!!!!!
1 comment:
such a wonderful keep sake. What a great kid
Post a Comment