So Hayden calls Jake "Danger Boy" now and it suits him (I believe he picked up the phrase from Grandma). He gets into everything. I had to put my dining room chairs in the garage because he wouldn't stop standing on them and leaning back. I could just see the trip to the E.R. in my mind. It wasn't worth the stress.

Below is the tantrum that ensued after I removed the chairs (yes, that is a fake plastic hot dog by his leg).

So we attempted to have fun by playing with our new water toy. Hayden enjoyed it.....

......but this is basically all Jake did with the water toy-stare.
Dad got a bike seat for Jake that scares the tar out of me. I see people doing it and I've never had an issue, until it was my baby. Now it terrifies me. But they love it, so now I just choose not to watch.

Happy Jake going for a ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment